
I'd like you to meet Pierce, he likes all sorts of body piercings and enjoys unprotected sex, hence the itchy crotch lol. Just a quick sketch, I really want to get a well rendered piece of this guy but im not sure of the pose. I think i'll try for something more dramatic. I need to work on those rusty digital painting skills, WHAT! am i talking about i have no painting skills. OH well i guess all the more to work on them then. -might be part of a series?-
5 comments:
I like the way this looks. Its definately sketchy/scratchy, but its got a lot of personality. That face is solid.
As far as posing him, you could put him in more of a rockstar pose with a wide stance and the hips a little more forward, or maybe go the opposite direction and give him more of a hoodlum/too cool to care stance, and hunch his back over a bit, droop his shoulders, etc... just some ideas. This pose is cool too, just a bit straight forward. Nice tight pants, lol.
This kid needs some nipple piercings and atleast one tattoo.
P.S.
I love the angular smoke lines.
All great suggestions Raz thanks. yeah i forgot about his nip rings but I really like the pose your describing I'll give it a try.
Plus I'll try to push myself and paint it not just draw it and then add color this time.
come on you have got to be doing more work than this!!!!!
lets hang out soon!
post more.... more itchy crotches!
this piece has a lot of nice solidity to it. The legs seem really well planted and are just plain SOLID nice. Hot wrinkles, especially around the knees
Great personality with the hands. The finger positioning is cool
If I had to nitpick, I'd say he's leaning over too much to OUR left.
;)
Post a Comment