Sunday, June 29, 2008

Zombie/TV



This is the retarded product of my boredom. After I was done though, it did remind me of the robot from FLCL.

2 comments:

Raz said...

Tyler!! Welcome to the blog, finally, lol. This guy looks sweet. I knew it was yours the second I saw it.

I think that his mid section, under the jacket but more his rib cage area, is kind of hard to discern whats going on under there. It was hard to tell that I was looking at a rib cage for a bit there. His feet seem really flat, but you've totally got room for artistic license in your style, so it looks cool either way. Lastly, I think maybe there should be more of a value range on the TV head. My eye is repeatedly drawn to his mid section and it felt like I almost had to force myself to really look closely at the tv.

I really like the idea and the style. I knew it'd be cool after hearing about it on the phone. Good work man.

Now you got some catchin up to do on the critique action, so get to work! Lol

Jake Murray said...

Well, I guess it'll be me and Raz tag-teaming this one. As always, this is really fun and a little weird. Never really know how to take your work in other than to just bite my lip and stare. :P Anyway, it looks pretty good to me. I'd crit it, but I just realized that I'd only be repeating what Raz already said. The real question is, how the hell did that TV get there in the first place????