Dood this is your best work yet. The line quality. The confidence. The strokes. The bald head....That kid looks mexican.
These are cool man. You are definately a pro with the marker.I keep forgetting that you shaved your head! I was so close to shaving my head a couple weeks ago... but I gave it up.
yeah kaman's. hiiigh fiiive
you made the right choice, raz!
Lol, Phong, just read this comment.
I dig the line widths and the confidence I see. YA KNOW!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Dood this is your best work yet. The line quality. The confidence. The strokes. The bald head....
That kid looks mexican.
These are cool man. You are definately a pro with the marker.
I keep forgetting that you shaved your head! I was so close to shaving my head a couple weeks ago... but I gave it up.
yeah kaman's. hiiigh fiiive
you made the right choice, raz!
Lol, Phong, just read this comment.
I dig the line widths and the confidence I see. YA KNOW!
Post a Comment