Hey man, really cool sketch. I like the design, and as usual, your textural line work is rockin.
Two things I notice. One, the way his foreground forearm runs right into his hand... Obviously you have artistic license here, but maybe there should still be some tiny distinction here, a dip or bone of some sort? Also, I can't really tell what those things sticking up all over him are. What are they?
6 comments:
nice skach
nice snach
????????...... i like snach
HAhaha.
Hey man, really cool sketch. I like the design, and as usual, your textural line work is rockin.
Two things I notice. One, the way his foreground forearm runs right into his hand... Obviously you have artistic license here, but maybe there should still be some tiny distinction here, a dip or bone of some sort? Also, I can't really tell what those things sticking up all over him are. What are they?
????????? things! oh thanks
Post a Comment