Thursday, June 12, 2008






This is all I've accomplished this summer so far. I just got a sketchbook today. I'm hoping to make a few totally awesome digital paintings sometime.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

On the caricatures: Good job pushing the features, keep workin at getting a more confident line with the marker, and experiment with shapes to see what works best and whats the most fun!

Phong Nguyen said...

Way to push the features on the 3rd piece! Is that Luiz?

I like the rendering on the last piece although the line on the right jaw is very pronounce. I would soften that up and put a line for her chin since that's sticking out more.

Raz said...

Fun stuff. For some reason, in the last piece, the eyes and nose seem to stand apart from the rest of the piece. I think they are rendered a bit more than everything else and in turn, to me, it makes everything else look a bit flat. Maybe bump up the rendering on the rest of the piece too. Also, the features seem skewed to me. I think maybe the right eye is too wide? Something is going on there.