Cool stuff. That face is creeping me out. I think the front paws need to be a little more clear. I love those skinny back legs, lol.Was this digital? It almost looks like you did an ink wash. I like the splashes of cool gray.Good stuff. You should start getting some color onto these man.
Great line work Don, Like Raz I would like to see some color also. It just reminds me of what an inside out tiger might look like, lol.
lolzers it was digital
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cool stuff. That face is creeping me out.
I think the front paws need to be a little more clear. I love those skinny back legs, lol.
Was this digital? It almost looks like you did an ink wash. I like the splashes of cool gray.
Good stuff. You should start getting some color onto these man.
Great line work Don, Like Raz I would like to see some color also.
It just reminds me of what an inside out tiger might look like, lol.
lolzers it was digital
Post a Comment