Whats up bud. I saw your stuff up for a while but haven't been able to post until now. I think you should put the full monty piece back up too.
I think your painterly pieces are too loose. You need some reference to help you put in some more details, and maybe spend a bit more time to tighten everything up. For instance, in the soldier one I can identify the fact that the background figure is in war gear, and that both the background and foreground figure have some hardcore looking guns, but other than that, no details really stand out and everything just kind of washes together.
The killer clown on is pretty cool. I like how you used the long shadow to create space. I think if you cleaned up your line work and edges it would give this more of a polished look. Funny, and creepy, concept here.
3 comments:
Hey what happened to the full monty piece? I actually liked that one. It was clear and to the point.
lol i'll put it back up.
i thought that it was waisting space actually. ahahaha.
Whats up bud. I saw your stuff up for a while but haven't been able to post until now. I think you should put the full monty piece back up too.
I think your painterly pieces are too loose. You need some reference to help you put in some more details, and maybe spend a bit more time to tighten everything up. For instance, in the soldier one I can identify the fact that the background figure is in war gear, and that both the background and foreground figure have some hardcore looking guns, but other than that, no details really stand out and everything just kind of washes together.
The killer clown on is pretty cool. I like how you used the long shadow to create space. I think if you cleaned up your line work and edges it would give this more of a polished look. Funny, and creepy, concept here.
Post a Comment