I wasn't going to post this but since Raz posted his I figured I'd show what I have. The anatomy is supposed to be distorted but there some parts I couldn't get to look right.
Oh shit! Did I just get a crit from a pro? Heard you you had a job interview. How did it go? Theres a lot of parts that bug me like the girls face. Even I got confused drawing it. There is supposed to be more space around it and other design elements that I didn't add but my scanner isn't big enough. Who is picking the next challenge and where is your piece?
Confident lines mern. I can't even figure out what's going on. looks like a conan sutra pose. But thats probably what's good about it. I like the demon cut out face on the guy. You should put that in more parts instead of just his face
Yeah, I'm gonna jump in and also say that some rendering/color would have mde this easier to understand visually. I had to look at it for a while before I figured out what was going on. I'm still not totally sure whose limbs are whose, but I get the overall depiction.
I think the girl's face looks good man. Don't know why it's bugging you... If anything I'd say draw through the forms and make sure that whose ever's limbs belong to who can actually connect like they are positioned now.
As for the the next piece, who's up to pick? Is it me?
5 comments:
Damn wassup Black Conan!
Hahaa, gotta have the rubix cube. Very deep and poetic of you. Don't get soft on me or else I'll dunk on you, nuts in yo face!
This definitely needs some color to really separate the guy from the girl. It's a bit confusing now.
Watch the perspective on the dude's horns
I really dig the girl's hair and face
Monkey's cool. Is that me?
Cool shit cool shit. Confident lines. But thats no surprise.
- Yellow Conan
Oh shit! Did I just get a crit from a pro? Heard you you had a job interview. How did it go? Theres a lot of parts that bug me like the girls face. Even I got confused drawing it. There is supposed to be more space around it and other design elements that I didn't add but my scanner isn't big enough. Who is picking the next challenge and where is your piece?
Confident lines mern. I can't even figure out what's going on. looks like a conan sutra pose. But thats probably what's good about it. I like the demon cut out face on the guy. You should put that in more parts instead of just his face
Good to see you getting in on this Francis!
Yeah, I'm gonna jump in and also say that some rendering/color would have mde this easier to understand visually. I had to look at it for a while before I figured out what was going on. I'm still not totally sure whose limbs are whose, but I get the overall depiction.
I think the girl's face looks good man. Don't know why it's bugging you... If anything I'd say draw through the forms and make sure that whose ever's limbs belong to who can actually connect like they are positioned now.
As for the the next piece, who's up to pick? Is it me?
lol, jair
Post a Comment