Fry - thanks. Good point. I'm kinda make it more asymmetrical. Like different wristbands on each arm, etc etc, so it's not just the bballs that's the same. Dawg let's go hoop! damn!
I don't know if you intended to or not but the headline is crushing him. Like a great wall!
I think I liked what you had with the shirt earlier too, some wavy lines instead of a big box. I don't think Yao Ming's son can palm the ball like that, must be half MJ's son!
5 comments:
SEXY son dawg. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pro. You already know any comments I've had on this piece.
Hawt shit! Love how the shirt looks dimensional even though it's clearly a flat shape. Way to use the drop shadow and text! ^^ :D
Only thing negative I have to say is...why didn't u just make both balls symmetrical. Everything else is and they aren't. Tis very distrubing!
Eugene - thanks sexy son dawg
Raz - si si si
Fry - thanks. Good point. I'm kinda make it more asymmetrical. Like different wristbands on each arm, etc etc, so it's not just the bballs that's the same. Dawg let's go hoop! damn!
Sexy son, son!
I don't know if you intended to or not but the headline is crushing him. Like a great wall!
I think I liked what you had with the shirt earlier too, some wavy lines instead of a big box. I don't think Yao Ming's son can palm the ball like that, must be half MJ's son!
Post a Comment