Hey! glad to see the progress on this beast. Looking good mah boi :D.
The only thing that kinda bothers me is the hand. I'm not sure what it is though. It could be the sizing of the fingers or the lighting, but something seems off.
I too was gonna point out the fingers. I feel they look too similar and "cartoony" (just a bit)
REALLY look at the ref or have her pose again in real life so you can paint in the subtleties. Or overlap the fingers a bit differently so the fingers won't all look the same
Good stuff man. Coming along. The face is really nicely rendered so far.
My only overall crit would be that your skin tone could use more vibrancy, but since it's not finished and/or you could be going for a more specific mood, this could be something you've already thought about.
3 comments:
Hey! glad to see the progress on this beast. Looking good mah boi :D.
The only thing that kinda bothers me is the hand. I'm not sure what it is though. It could be the sizing of the fingers or the lighting, but something seems off.
Yeah, great rendering of the face
I too was gonna point out the fingers. I feel they look too similar and "cartoony" (just a bit)
REALLY look at the ref or have her pose again in real life so you can paint in the subtleties. Or overlap the fingers a bit differently so the fingers won't all look the same
Good stuff! :D
Good stuff man. Coming along. The face is really nicely rendered so far.
My only overall crit would be that your skin tone could use more vibrancy, but since it's not finished and/or you could be going for a more specific mood, this could be something you've already thought about.
Post a Comment