Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dark city+Munchkins


Add Image

6 comments:

Eugene Hoban said...

ahahahah
i love the little people.

blackconan said...

Dig the midgets. It's a change from from the usual stuff. I like the three purple guys to. I fell like they would be for an animated movie. I think you should explore this style more.

Raz said...

Good stuff man. Nice to see the finished version of the last munchkin. I'd say my only crit overall is in the second piece, the Dr's hand which is resting on the cane is connected a bit strangely to the wrist. It looks like they're attached at more toward the top of the hand then the base of it.

JAIR said...

EUG AND CONAN: i like the munchkins too, and yes i will explore this style more... thanks

Raz: you are totally right, now if i wasn't so lazy... i would probably fix it.

DEN said...

Good to see the fun body type/shapes from you. Nice rendering and texture/material representation

I like how you showed the layer by layer of the cane guy

The faces on the little guys seem too stretched out and they all lack a real pelvic area (no homo)

I don't think that big JAIR is necessary. haha. We are not Massive Black here! haha :P

Watch your cast shadows. It's a little too blurry in the first 2

310A-PZ!

JAIR said...

changed and changed!