Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pierced and Gauged




















This isnt finished yet, but tell me what you think!

2 comments:

DEN said...

Yo Deo! Cool stuff here

Either desaturate and darken the background or the hair. Both are really intense and too similar in values for them to be right next to each other

i dig the fluidity of the paint :P

Raz said...

Looking good so far man, I like the colors and the style. I think your nose and especially lips need to be warmed up a bit, a little more red/pink, and something is bothering me about the earlobe. I know not everyone has earlobes that hang but I think with a gaging that big you'd definately see the lobe hanging down from the side of the back/jaw area and not smoothing right into it the way it does now. Also, if you follow the centerline of her face down from the top of her head, through her eyes, nose, etc, you can see that the tip of her chin is off center, which skews the face a little, in my opinion. Maybe you could paint some of that hair back in to move the chin over more.

Good stuff though man, finish this up!