I really dig the head on the first one. It is WICKED and working much better than the second one. Cool textures. Do some line drawing turnaround so we get to see how his back looks ;)
Yeah, cool stuff man. I think you could push those faces a bit more with a little more detail and push them in either a scarier or more disturbing direction. Right now, they are unique, but at the same time kind of lack any distinct emotional impression. Also, maybe vary up the color a little more? I don't know, maybe not.
3 comments:
I really dig the head on the first one. It is WICKED and working much better than the second one. Cool textures. Do some line drawing turnaround so we get to see how his back looks ;)
sexy
Yeah, cool stuff man. I think you could push those faces a bit more with a little more detail and push them in either a scarier or more disturbing direction. Right now, they are unique, but at the same time kind of lack any distinct emotional impression. Also, maybe vary up the color a little more? I don't know, maybe not.
Post a Comment