The Joker and cards theme is cool no doubt but I feel the cards coulda been designed better, especially the bottom card with its back facing us. and A, K, and 4 though? Looks like he's gonna get a bad beat no matter what the 4th card is. Why not make the cards a royal flush or something.
4 comments:
well if we have one more week i'll keep working on it. :P
any suggestions?
i want to make the red like a part of the Jack, red lite sores or something, i'll keep trying but it's hard for a nooby like me.
wow! this came outta nowhere. I like all the 3D looking stuff and the atmosphere
for critiques, the little circles on the left side need to be more natural looking. More like special effects and less like a buncha dots
Tis all
Good shit! woot
Yeah, man, I told you in person what I thought about this but I'll say it again. Its really cool and I love the design. You really stepped it up here.
I like how you brought all those graphic design skills to the table here, very cool.
Damn this came outta nowhere! Dope shit my boy.
The Joker and cards theme is cool no doubt but I feel the cards coulda been designed better, especially the bottom card with its back facing us. and A, K, and 4 though? Looks like he's gonna get a bad beat no matter what the 4th card is. Why not make the cards a royal flush or something.
Post a Comment