I like this one a lot. It definately conveys emotional subtext, although maybe different people could interpret it different ways. The hands look like teddy-bear hands to me. I know you can draw hands, so I'm going to go ahead and assume you made them look like that on purpose. Slick shoes and pants, too. I really like the way you handled them.
AWESOME!! Looks great Don, nice use of shapes and colors. I am really enjoying your more simplified approach to some of your work from the self portrait (business card) to this. really stands out and makes the design more interesting. I would keep pushing this stuff even more Don. Good stuff :)
4 comments:
I like this one a lot. It definately conveys emotional subtext, although maybe different people could interpret it different ways. The hands look like teddy-bear hands to me. I know you can draw hands, so I'm going to go ahead and assume you made them look like that on purpose. Slick shoes and pants, too. I really like the way you handled them.
good job here. hahah i think that i am gona go see your blog now.
MOST excellent son... I want the poster!
AWESOME!! Looks great Don, nice use of shapes and colors. I am really enjoying your more simplified approach to some of your work from the self portrait (business card) to this. really stands out and makes the design more interesting. I would keep pushing this stuff even more Don. Good stuff :)
Post a Comment