Looks great Jair. As far as Benjamin is concerned, you've used a few more earth tones than I think he typically does, but this is just meant to be Benjamin inspired, so in that vein I think it's great.
How do you like Painter? I really almost can't stand to paint in Photoshop anymore.... :(
Good stuff. You definately nailed the Benjamin mood here. Some one chillin, but with a whole lot of chroma. I especially like how you nailed that strong red/orange on the right side of the face.
Jake brings up a good point with the earth tone issue. Your color usage is very Benjaminesque, but maybe the palette is not so much.
Another, non-style, crit, is that the foreground shoe/pant-leg could have benefit from a bit more resolution and detail, since they are in the foreground like that. Would have been icing on the cake, like I said before.
Looks good though. Really good job here. I love the mood.
P.S. I'll have mine done soon. I honestly didn't expect anyone to have their's done even remotely near sunday, lol, so I got a late start. Plus, I restarted because my values were all jacked from jumping right into the crazy colors. However... I'd say its about 80% done now. Should get it up here in the next few days.
5 comments:
(0_0 )
<---0---0-
(____)
/ |
this guy is gona kill you and give me all your powers. :p jk jk
good stuff.
Looks great Jair. As far as Benjamin is concerned, you've used a few more earth tones than I think he typically does, but this is just meant to be Benjamin inspired, so in that vein I think it's great.
How do you like Painter? I really almost can't stand to paint in Photoshop anymore.... :(
Good stuff. You definately nailed the Benjamin mood here. Some one chillin, but with a whole lot of chroma. I especially like how you nailed that strong red/orange on the right side of the face.
Jake brings up a good point with the earth tone issue. Your color usage is very Benjaminesque, but maybe the palette is not so much.
Another, non-style, crit, is that the foreground shoe/pant-leg could have benefit from a bit more resolution and detail, since they are in the foreground like that. Would have been icing on the cake, like I said before.
Looks good though. Really good job here. I love the mood.
P.S. I'll have mine done soon. I honestly didn't expect anyone to have their's done even remotely near sunday, lol, so I got a late start. Plus, I restarted because my values were all jacked from jumping right into the crazy colors. However... I'd say its about 80% done now. Should get it up here in the next few days.
butter.
Post a Comment