Lol, I was wondering if you were going to follow through with this or not. Good job, to Francis too, heheh. It does make it easier to tell whats going where now.
Raz- i thought it would be fun because francis never paints his drawing, so this is what it might look like if he did. I had fun with it and wouldn't mind doing more.
4 comments:
what is going on here?
Lol, I was wondering if you were going to follow through with this or not. Good job, to Francis too, heheh. It does make it easier to tell whats going where now.
Actually, maybe we should start doing web co-labs like this all the time?
Eug- i dont know?
Raz- i thought it would be fun because francis never paints his drawing, so this is what it might look like if he did. I had fun with it and wouldn't mind doing more.
Post a Comment