I was lucky enough to witness this work in progress, woot.
I have a tip though.
I think you can make the scuba dude (I think that's a dude?) stand out better with atmospheric perspective. It can also make the scale of the background objects seem a lot bigger. I did a little paintover to show you what I mean. (All I did was make a selection around the guy, on a new layer set to "lighten" and filled it with light blue).
4 comments:
I was lucky enough to witness this work in progress, woot.
I have a tip though.
I think you can make the scuba dude (I think that's a dude?) stand out better with atmospheric perspective. It can also make the scale of the background objects seem a lot bigger. I did a little paintover to show you what I mean. (All I did was make a selection around the guy, on a new layer set to "lighten" and filled it with light blue).
(I'm assuming that links work in here..)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/wacommand/distance.jpg
Ah, thanks man. Excellent suggestion.
Your face is an excellent suggestion.
adjustment layers ftw! nice
Post a Comment