Nice angle on the face. I like the cutout look and the mesh of elements you got working together. The cropping is really awkward though. The nipple is right on the edge and the crotch area needs some more space. I'd zoom out to give the figure more room. Give her an indication of ears and some fingers. The floral pattern could be zoomed out too so you see more of it.
Very lovely. I love the pattern to solid color contrast. I agree about the cropping, but sometimes cropping makes for a very interesting piece. Nice work :)
2 comments:
Nice angle on the face. I like the cutout look and the mesh of elements you got working together. The cropping is really awkward though. The nipple is right on the edge and the crotch area needs some more space. I'd zoom out to give the figure more room. Give her an indication of ears and some fingers. The floral pattern could be zoomed out too so you see more of it.
Very lovely. I love the pattern to solid color contrast. I agree about the cropping, but sometimes cropping makes for a very interesting piece. Nice work :)
Post a Comment