Looks pretty solid man. I would say that the one black line on the left side of the foreground stands out a bit. Everything else in the piece has such detailed texturing and tight edge control, while, on my screen at least, that line looks black, wobbly, and very much like the regular photoshop round brush.
Only other thing I'd crit, and this is pretty minor, is one of your buildings in the bottom right. The upper left side of what I think is the second or third building fades to orange, dropping into the background. Thats cool, but then the building behind it almost looks like it is closer to the foreground, unaffected by the atmosphere and orangeness. Take another look at it and see what you think, I might be wrong here. Good stuff here though.
4 comments:
Looks pretty solid man. I would say that the one black line on the left side of the foreground stands out a bit. Everything else in the piece has such detailed texturing and tight edge control, while, on my screen at least, that line looks black, wobbly, and very much like the regular photoshop round brush.
Only other thing I'd crit, and this is pretty minor, is one of your buildings in the bottom right. The upper left side of what I think is the second or third building fades to orange, dropping into the background. Thats cool, but then the building behind it almost looks like it is closer to the foreground, unaffected by the atmosphere and orangeness. Take another look at it and see what you think, I might be wrong here. Good stuff here though.
The sky kind of flattens out a little to me and that black stick is a lil odd.
the rough highlight on the sphere part is nice
the spotlights are nicely balanced using size/spacing
check this. what if we had like...dust flying up and shit as if it's like a NASA space lander descending. Just something to think apart.
thnks for comments/crits yo! yeah this was done incredably quick... thats all...... busy busy
Post a Comment