Just some designs I vectorized for some T-Shirts. They might end up with background colors but I'm just worried about the designs as of right now. Let me know what you think thanx :D.
I like the middle one the best. It's the most unique and crazy.
You're clean, crisp rendering style is really hot. Reminds me of Kenji
The hands on the snowboarder are SICK! Though...the outlines on the pants are way too saturated... I really dig the rendering where the plane changes on the front of the snowboard. As a T-shirt...I personally would add something extra to the snowboarder. Right now, it's just a dude snowboarding. How about we have like...tiny abominable snowmen running from his path. Just something to add a little something
Have the needle stick THROUGH his arm. That would be funny. And show a lot more prick marks on his arm. It's like...he thinks he's not feeling the effects of the shot so he keeps injecting and injecting, when in reality, it's just going through him and not in! Haha
3 comments:
Good stuff, as always. You're sitting on the couch right now in my living room. Lol.
I like the middle one the best. It's the most unique and crazy.
You're clean, crisp rendering style is really hot. Reminds me of Kenji
The hands on the snowboarder are SICK! Though...the outlines on the pants are way too saturated...
I really dig the rendering where the plane changes on the front of the snowboard. As a T-shirt...I personally would add something extra to the snowboarder. Right now, it's just a dude snowboarding. How about we have like...tiny abominable snowmen running from his path. Just something to add a little something
Have the needle stick THROUGH his arm. That would be funny. And show a lot more prick marks on his arm. It's like...he thinks he's not feeling the effects of the shot so he keeps injecting and injecting, when in reality, it's just going through him and not in! Haha
Overall, GOOD SOLID SHIT MAN! DAMNNNNN!
:D
dope... i like the official copyright; very pro.
Post a Comment