These look frikkin epic man. Insomniac must be out of their minds. Don't let it bug you. Like I said tonight man, these studios tend to jerk people around. For all you know, they may have decided that they didn't need an extra artist on the project after all and didn't hire anyone. Things can get crazy like that, especially with tight budgets.
2 comments:
Thanks for the crit man and sorry about the position.
Unfortunately I think I'm only qualified to give an ass pat here, amazing work.
These look frikkin epic man. Insomniac must be out of their minds. Don't let it bug you. Like I said tonight man, these studios tend to jerk people around. For all you know, they may have decided that they didn't need an extra artist on the project after all and didn't hire anyone. Things can get crazy like that, especially with tight budgets.
Post a Comment