On a second glance, I noticed something... just a little nitpick here. Watch the angle that the back arm is coming down from the shoulder, in relation to the angle the forearm is pointing (more down right now). I think the angle of the arm coming down from the shoulder could be slightly more foreward, as right now it looks like the arm might have to be a little stretched to connect at the elbow.
4 comments:
nice design Don.
Way Ill, dude
Yeah man, I really like this a lot. The design and the character.
On a second glance, I noticed something... just a little nitpick here. Watch the angle that the back arm is coming down from the shoulder, in relation to the angle the forearm is pointing (more down right now). I think the angle of the arm coming down from the shoulder could be slightly more foreward, as right now it looks like the arm might have to be a little stretched to connect at the elbow.
Post a Comment