THE WEEKLY!
NEW FINAL DEADLINE:
JUNE 7
(SUN, MIDNIGHT)
Summer's here and that means we need focus! So me, Tyler and that Raz decided to have a weekly assignment. Anyone can jump in!NEW FINAL DEADLINE:
JUNE 7
(SUN, MIDNIGHT)
The first week will be based on Machine 56
http://machine56.deviantart.com/gallery/
Create an image inspired by his work.
The subject matter can be whatever. Make sure to include text and all that good stuff. Copying someone else's style isn't cheap -- it's a good way to learn.
One person picks a theme for each week. I chose this one. Next week's theme will be chosen by Tyler
Post in the comments section if you want in on this craziness!
- peace!
22 comments:
good idea... im in
ooooooooooooooooo im excited Woot Woot
Can't wait only 5 days left
Is everyone as excited as i am?
hello is there anyone else out there?
oh wow
AWESOME!
the energy has RISEN!
ok cool
Who else?
I'm in. For sure. However, I'm going to have to hand in two pieces, this current Machine56 one and whatever the next one is, at the same time. I've been busy with wedding stuff and I'll be in Maryland with Maria till June 1st, away from the laptop. I'll post up both for the next deadline.
Awesome. Any reason for an extension! :P
this is really cool... I need some focus lol
I remember looking at this the first day and seeing 0 posts, but thinking to myself "this could be fun." Then now I saw 13 posts and I was like SWEET!! So many people are in on this!!! YAHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAPPY SWEET AWESOME GOOOOO FUN TIME!! :D
...But then after looking at the posts I realized it was just the byproduct of a spamming Jair and Over-zealous ribcage ^^ *sigh*
I'm not it this week, but next week fo sho.^^
durh..n/m/n/m/n/m/n/m/n/m
I shall have something ready.
Looked at the guys stuff and did a quick ultra gosu sketch. if only I had my new wacom.
:/
º¿º
o_0
►.►
wow a lot of people are doing this ish. 20 posts. wehew
=(^ ^)=
Fry..........sigh
Uh, for this kinda art, you don't really need a wacom. Just get a mouse and vector it up.
Note: this weekly does not REQUIRE use of vector.
Post a Comment