Friday, May 23, 2008

El Perrito

2D Final- Animal Projects

5 comments:

DEN said...

yo luisssss! This is some cool colors you got going. Original and unique but some parts get outta hand, like the bright bright blue stripes on the towel. Tone em down.

That dog is good stuff man. Favorite part of the piece.
And blurring the guy's foot makes it look like it's moving

The environment feels rushed.
Do more stuff like the dog!

:P

Kelly said...

Sup Luis!

I like the shaping and the composition, but I think it needs more clarity. More defined focal points, and less blurriness everywhere. It works in some areas but when you have it EVERYWHERE its just hard to see whats going on. Just needs some edge refining and more detail in the focal areas. Looks pretty cool otherwise. Good colors.

Raz said...

Hey kid. Not bad. This definately needs more clarity and less blurriness. I get that there is a guy and a dog, but its hard to tell what the rest is. Too blurry, too unresolved.

The background seems to work a bit better than the enironment elements in the foreground, but it could use some tightening up too.

Cute mutt!

Phong Nguyen said...

I agree with everyone about the blurriness. Things look too rushed. You need more cast shadows, especially from the roofs. Have them fall across the stuff on the side so only parts of them are exposed to the light. The draw more attention to the guy.

The yellow is too isolated.

The composition itself is dope though. The environment just need to be more convincing.

JAIR said...

nice lighting nice atmosphere, nice dog.

But the choice of colors... I m not digging but that a personal choice.

;)