The castle towers seem a bit simplistic, I doubt that a structure like that would ever exist. I would fade them into the atmosphere more or make them into practical structures. If she's supposed to be blond, the hair is too chromatic. The light source is also a bit confusing.
Hey man. I agree with Alex's comments. The castle in the background just seems a bit rushed. Get some reference and/or get some stronger ideas for how you might want to make that look back there.
Why is this girl topless?
Her wrists seem a bit rubbery to me. You need to keep the wrist straighter I think, and then only bend at the joint, although I do understand you were probably going for a bit of stylization here. Also, I think the boobs need to be angled out more, boobs don't face forward like that. And, if she wasn't wearing a bra, you'd probably be dealing with a little more gravity here and less cleavage shadowing up top. I'm pretty sure something is up with the rib cage shape too... something is definately throwing me in the torso area, hard to pick it out exactly. Her hips to butt vertical is longer than I think it should be, judging by where we see the bottom on her left leg from the bend.
Why are all my posts so long??? Anyhow, cool stuff, very epic with the stance on the jutting rock and everything.
If you don't want to add details to the castle, you should fade it into the background more. The tower on the bottom right looks like it's right next to the girl. In fact I would just get rid of the towers, then she'd be a cave girl which would make more sense since she's in a loin cloth and topless.
Watch the tangent on her left arm. I like the foreshortening on the leg and the boobs are too stiff like Raz said.
4 comments:
The castle towers seem a bit simplistic, I doubt that a structure like that would ever exist. I would fade them into the atmosphere more or make them into practical structures.
If she's supposed to be blond, the hair is too chromatic.
The light source is also a bit confusing.
Nice tits and knees, really exquisite.
Hey man. I agree with Alex's comments. The castle in the background just seems a bit rushed. Get some reference and/or get some stronger ideas for how you might want to make that look back there.
Why is this girl topless?
Her wrists seem a bit rubbery to me. You need to keep the wrist straighter I think, and then only bend at the joint, although I do understand you were probably going for a bit of stylization here. Also, I think the boobs need to be angled out more, boobs don't face forward like that. And, if she wasn't wearing a bra, you'd probably be dealing with a little more gravity here and less cleavage shadowing up top. I'm pretty sure something is up with the rib cage shape too... something is definately throwing me in the torso area, hard to pick it out exactly. Her hips to butt vertical is longer than I think it should be, judging by where we see the bottom on her left leg from the bend.
Why are all my posts so long??? Anyhow, cool stuff, very epic with the stance on the jutting rock and everything.
Hey hey hey
The forearm is too bendy
The hair looks too solid/thick
Her lower leg looks like it's too dirty w/ too many strokes
The rock cliff doesn't look organic enough. The way it forms a point looks too forced.
The face is the best part. Blaze up the zoo with your caricatures my man! You good with faces :D
If you don't want to add details to the castle, you should fade it into the background more. The tower on the bottom right looks like it's right next to the girl. In fact I would just get rid of the towers, then she'd be a cave girl which would make more sense since she's in a loin cloth and topless.
Watch the tangent on her left arm. I like the foreshortening on the leg and the boobs are too stiff like Raz said.
Post a Comment