good work. Some compositions bother me though, the centered works. I think it's just a meter of cropping though.
why are you the only one that comments? You are a crit beast
hmmm :P maybe because i like to read the comments. :P ahahahaa does that make sense?
I really like the digital paintings because of your loose meathod. The Communist Bird is really nice. the textures really make it more interesting, off centering it might me a nice thing to see?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
good work. Some compositions bother me though, the centered works. I think it's just a meter of cropping though.
why are you the only one that comments? You are a crit beast
hmmm :P maybe because i like to read the comments. :P ahahahaa
does that make sense?
I really like the digital paintings because of your loose meathod. The Communist Bird is really nice. the textures really make it more interesting, off centering it might me a nice thing to see?
Post a Comment