Last ones kinda odd though because it says "make work interesting again" but Deo (I'm assuming that's who the guy is?) is scratching his head like "wth is this thing" while in the other ads he's flying all over happy and shnit.
but I'm not sure if it's worth ur time to change it unless your truly unhappy with it.
thats dope dawg. yeah I'd move Deo's chair away from the edge it's not riding the page like a track. Also the wings on the first ad doesn't fit in with the series. The 2nd ad works the best to me. On the 3rd ad, it doens't look like he's making work interesting, just looks like he's taking a break to scratch his head.
I would play around more with the placement of the headline and logo too. Ideally if they're suppose to be a series, then the logo should be in the same spot, same size or totally different in each ad. Right now they're neither. The headline is hard to read too. Make the graphics smaller so you have room for the headline, or just don't include it.
Btw are you gonna use my antivirus ad idea? that's gold my man. I'd like to see you do some really clever ads like this one http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4791/antiagingskincreammj7.jpg
4 comments:
great stuff here EUGE!!!! keep it up!
i see some tangents here and there but its no biggie... looks good overall.
haha nice.
Last ones kinda odd though because it says "make work interesting again" but Deo (I'm assuming that's who the guy is?) is scratching his head like "wth is this thing" while in the other ads he's flying all over happy and shnit.
but I'm not sure if it's worth ur time to change it unless your truly unhappy with it.
thats dope dawg. yeah I'd move Deo's chair away from the edge it's not riding the page like a track. Also the wings on the first ad doesn't fit in with the series. The 2nd ad works the best to me. On the 3rd ad, it doens't look like he's making work interesting, just looks like he's taking a break to scratch his head.
I would play around more with the placement of the headline and logo too. Ideally if they're suppose to be a series, then the logo should be in the same spot, same size or totally different in each ad. Right now they're neither. The headline is hard to read too. Make the graphics smaller so you have room for the headline, or just don't include it.
Btw are you gonna use my antivirus ad idea? that's gold my man. I'd like to see you do some really clever ads like this one
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4791/antiagingskincreammj7.jpg
i am working on a crew th ing atm. i think that Ice cream will be next and then your Virus.
Post a Comment