Tuesday, December 1, 2009


PANTHAMAN IS FINISHED!!! At least for now...jesus I'm tired and my eyes are bleeding...which is why i won't be able to see any mistakes until later. Suggestions appreciated :P

1 comment:

Raz said...

Hey man. Pretty cool. As far as crits I'd say watch the texturing. That linear type texture looks too flat on top of all those curved surfaces, especially when you're using the same texture over all those different pieces. Maybe try warping the texture in places with the warp tool. Also, you've drawn the knees at two different heights, the back knee is way lower, even though, perspective wise, it should be a little higher. Also, it looks like the right side eye (the eye closer to us) is a bit too high.

Its pretty cool though. Some nice parts in the drawing. I'd say maybe try to push the design of the character more, stylize him a bit more.