Cool use of letters but it's way too obvious you used the Nymphette dingbat font for the swirls. It's the #1 shape swirl on dafont.com so everyone knows it. So for something as important as your logo, make your own :P
i would just leave the bottom part altogether
take out the swirls in the 'O'
While I didn't recognize the shaping (I'm not a font creeper) I agree with Den. You're good enough at that kind of flowing/textural detail that you could make some better ones on your own.I like where it's going though. Keep working on it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cool use of letters but it's way too obvious you used the Nymphette dingbat font for the swirls.
It's the #1 shape swirl on dafont.com so everyone knows it.
So for something as important as your logo, make your own :P
i would just leave the bottom part altogether
take out the swirls in the 'O'
While I didn't recognize the shaping (I'm not a font creeper) I agree with Den. You're good enough at that kind of flowing/textural detail that you could make some better ones on your own.
I like where it's going though. Keep working on it.
Post a Comment