Sunday, February 15, 2009

speed painting a day 2-3 hrs on each

some from this past week... hopefully more weeks to come

just trying to vary the types of landscape!








6 comments:

blackconan said...

your landscapes are beastly. We know this. Switch it up playboy. Do some interiors, vary the angles, new genre ( you seem to do a lot of wide open plains kind of thing) ,etc. I'd like to see you do some more characters, weapon details, props, vehicles. I think you should start working on your weaknesses more IMO. How is the show coming? I'll try to post something soon so you can crit me to.

JAIR said...

your totally right dear...
im hoping to do some more "out of my comfort zone" speed paints this week... but really this is all i have had time for because of my thesis (alot of work yet to do). thanks for the honesty!

blackconan said...

when is your show? i don't want to miss it

JAIR said...

my thesis show is April 25th- May 2nd at the broad street gallery... don't know what day I'm going to have my reception but all is invited...

Mike Puncekar said...

man, I don't know what you are pulling to crank these out in 2-3 hours, but all of these are great. From the stuff I've seen from you previously, this feels like a step up.

Jake Murray said...

More nice stuff Jair. I especially like the one with the ruins on top of the hill. I'll have to agree with blackconan though and say let's see some discomfort! When you get time that is.;)