Monday, September 22, 2008


First pic on here- just a simple robot done with prismacolor- please critique guys! took about 30 minutes tops i guess.... there are more i want to upload but for some reason they are still sideways even after i have corrected them in both image preview and iphoto....i guess ill have to figure it out and get them up here

br()wnie

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey looks pretty cool. I dig the lines. I think some darker core shadows would make him pop a lot more. Nice design. Lets see more!

Who is this by the way?

Br()wnie said...

thanks kelly- yeah i agree about the shadows- i guess that is my biggest thing right now- just trying to depict fake light and shadows...something I have been struggling with

I appreciate the comments

btw dude this is Kyle Brown- im a sophomore in illustration

Eugene Hoban said...

looks like a DBZ robot right now