So I've been sitting on this piece since July. I feel like it needs more, but I'm not satisfied with anything I've tried to do to it. This is pretty much what I originally had in mind for this, so maybe thats why I'm having such a hard time adding to it. I figured it was time to post it anyways. Let me know what you think about it and any ideas you might have for improving it.Friday, August 15, 2008
In the Middle of the Fight
So I've been sitting on this piece since July. I feel like it needs more, but I'm not satisfied with anything I've tried to do to it. This is pretty much what I originally had in mind for this, so maybe thats why I'm having such a hard time adding to it. I figured it was time to post it anyways. Let me know what you think about it and any ideas you might have for improving it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
razz and maria
I like it alot Raz. Simple and clean (pun intended) very kingdom hearts-esque
Haha, I was thinking the same thing as Jair.
As for crits, I think you should try to get the line cleaner. And the faces should be moved closer to the neck.
How's your summer job w/ your old company thing going?
And someone invite me to the blog :D
Yeah, totally a squaresoft/logoesque feel on this one. The overlay style was inspired by the FF logos. And it definately feels like it could be part of some kingdom hearts logo, I agree.
What up Raz? Dude this is sick I like it a lot. You've leveled up quite a bit
Thanks Deo. I think I'm level 36 now... been doing a lot of dungeon grinding.
Glad you like it though.
And...
I still have your books...
the head on the girl looks a little too big, maybe make her boddy bigger.
Post a Comment