Good stuff man, and agreed with the above comments. Only thing I noticed was the nose is a bit curved and I don't think your cheek would wrinkle like this. Too many folds.
Did you use photoshop features for the subtle gradations in things like the outline and stuff or do that by hand?
4 comments:
i dig the outline around the head. it adds a lot and is unique. The lighting is cool
how many beers!?
nice rendering there... agreed the color is dynamic!
Good stuff man, and agreed with the above comments. Only thing I noticed was the nose is a bit curved and I don't think your cheek would wrinkle like this. Too many folds.
Did you use photoshop features for the subtle gradations in things like the outline and stuff or do that by hand?
Nice lighting my man. The extra effects must of earned you extra beers.
Post a Comment