
Anyway my version of batman will totally curb stomp your ass. He has obscenely huge arms. And a grimace that could strike fear into the biggest bad ass. and he has the old school black and gray suit, with a high tech belt and low tech boots, I don't know why.

My version of hellboy is basically like mikes but less graphic and has boots instead of hooves,like in the movies.
7 comments:
Definitely fun stuff. Your painting technique is getting better too. What bugs me is their proportions. Coming from you, I have to assume that it's intentional, but Batman looks a bit too dwarfish to be threatening. Hellboy is a bit better, but I think he looks a bit younger than he should - I think it's the torso. If you don't want to change it, you could always just change the post title to "Batman and Hellboy in his teens". :P Anyway, cool stuff. I'm majorly pumped for Batman.
I love that stomach area of batman. not the typical super hero abs and looks hot like that.
Sweet muscles on the forearm too. You use any ref for that?
I feel that arm should hold an old school batarang
and hellboy's finger's holding that cig is MAD. :D
nice drawings here and the colors are keeping it real. But for some reason im not diggin the boots on both of them... . . ?
Yeah man, like I said on the phone, they look hot, but HUGE torso proportions compared to the legs, lol. The painting style is smooth. And Batman is packin a horse wiener.
Not the usual Bat I'm used to seeing but I like it. The long ears for old school points.
Why so short? Lets put some height on those legsssss.
Funny...I was going to tell you that batman is too proportionally short...like it is a character design for way off broadway to be played by actors from the lollipopkins guild...but that is probably before your time and several people already beat me to the punch. Glad to see you are getting constructive feedback.
Post a Comment