




What up fellas? Deo has joined as new challenger! lol well I dont have any pics of my new stuff but I do have this sketch, which is the most recent thing that I put online. nothing special really. I posted some older works that you may or my not have seen also. Stuff like my tattoo design and some original characters. I will post more soon!
3 comments:
nice. good stuff. all of them look very sexy except one. Third one down. what happened there? Anatomy looks way fucked up. her legs bother me a lot. i think that it's the right leg.
uhmm i don't know if you will hate me for this or not but it has to be said. I know that this is stylized but i just realized that some one broke the legs of the first girl.
can we see some more work my man?
Post a Comment